Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!
          My name is Natalia Márquez. I'm 20 years old and I'm from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm a studying freelance actress at Lynn University and I'd like to welcome all who are interested, to read every week a new blog about acting, acting methods, the industry, critiques, etc. My purpose is to inform you, the readers, about the field of acting and the industry behind it. As a freelance actress, it's crucial to research and be up to date with everything that's happening in the field, the people hiring, the competition, and auditions coming up. More so, as a Latin Actress in Miami, the competition is more fierce. Therefore, I will not only provide reliable information about the industry, but tips and advice on everything essential for an actress in Florida, like audition advice, monologues, agents, agencies, and the evolution of the industry.
          I will also update soon my new website with a reel so that all of you can see my work.

I will post again soon this week to start off the blogging.

Thank You!
Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment